The right pricing plans for your needs
Everything you need to start building strategic business communities and managing smarter supply chains.
- Unlimited maximum users.
- 1 minimum user.
- Unlimited registrations to networks.
- Unlimited responses to Market Requests.
- Business profile.
- Support portal access.
- Support response within 3 days.
- Everything in Business Starter, and:
- 2 minimum users.
- 1 supply network.
- Up to 50 supplier registrations.
- Custom category management.
- 4 Market Requests per year.
- Supplier communication.
- Support response within 2 days.
- Everything in Business Basic, and:
- 3 minimum users.
- 5 supply networks.
- Up to 200 supplier registrations.
- 12 Market Requests per year.
- Global question library.
- Supplier shortlisting.
- Supplier feedback.
- 1 hour onboarding session.
- Support response within 1 day.
- Everything in Business Pro, and:
- 5 minimum users.
- 10 supply networks.
- Supply network nesting.
- Unlimited supplier registrations.
- Unlimited Market Requests per year.
- 3x 1 hour onboarding session.
- Support response within 4 hours.
- Everything in Business Premium, and:
- 10 minimum users.
- Unlimited supply networks.
- 5x 1 hour onboarding session.
- Support response within 2 hours.
Frequently asked questions
You can sign up here to create your free account, and choose to upgrade to one of our subscription plans anytime.
We do not offer a trial period because it's easy to sign up for free, which gives you far more value than a free trial. You can choose to stay on your free account or upgrade to one of our subscription plans.
We offer product demos for businesses looking for a custom enterprise solution. You can also sign up for free to check out EconomX for yourself!
Once you create your free personal account for the first time, you can upgrade to our free Business Starter plan. Then we'll help you get your business account up and running, and show you how to start registering for networks and projects that are important to your business.
Yes! Our flexible plans mean that you can upgrade or downgrade your plan as well as add or remove users as needed, anytime it's right for you.
EconomX subscription plans are paid monthly or yearly. We offer a 20% discount on yearly commitments.
You can have as many users as you like on your business account, but the minimum paid user seats for your account are determined by the plan you are on.
If you need to add more users to your business account after starting a payment cycle, we'll apply a pro-rated charge based on the per-user cost of the plan you are on for the remaining time in that cycle, followed by the new total charge starting from the next payment cycle.
We have a full customer support portal to help you find relevant information and how-to guides. You can also raise support tickets and report issues directly with our support team.
Our handy customer support widget is also accessible directly within the EconomX platform.
Where applicable, you'll see your feature or usage limits displayed on the top of the page, including your remaining capacity. If you reach your usage limits, you can choose to upgrade your plan.
Whenever we make significant changes or updates to EconomX, we will send you a simple email summary of what you need to know and how to access those features or changes.
You will receive automatic emails concerning your account (e.g. verification, billing, user invitations).
Occasionally, you may also receive news from us about features that may be relevant to you and ways to make the most out of your EconomX subscription. You are free to unsubscribe from our marketing emails anytime.